Sunday, December 20, 2015

Winner #73 and Top 3


Hey y'all! Janneke, here! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3 from our star challenge!
We have a little break untill Januari 10nd 2016, we be back then with an fun challenge ;) 

Thank you to all that joined us. Your cards were fabulous!!
So, without further ado, our winner is ...



Congrats, Ashwini! You'll be our guest designer for our upcoming challenge! Please email us to hear what the Challenge is ;) Don't forget to grab your badge for your blog, too!  

And our top 3 are...





Congrats, Beate, Bine and Amelia! Be sure to grab your badge for your blog! 

Thank you again to all that joined us! Be sure to swing on back tomorrow! We are looking for one new design team member, and we have a little challenge for you if you like to join our challenge blog. 

Hope to see you there! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner!! I am so excited to be the next guest designer! A big congrats to Beate, Bine and Amelia too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! I am so proud to display my first CAS on Sunday badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete