Saturday, February 2, 2013

Candy Winner ...

 
Wow I never thought that so many would join the Candy and become a follower. Thank you so much ;o)
We hope that you also will join our Challenges there are only 24 hour to go ... and we can't wait to start
 
 photo winnersmiley.gif
 
 
 
Congratulations Jay Jay you have won this amazing candy ...
Please send your mailing adres to our email, you can find it in the sidebar.
And I will send the price as soon as I can to you, I hope you will love it
 
Hugs, Team CAS on Sunday ♥

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jay-Jay en ik kan niet wachten op jullie eerste challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just saw it! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to your challenges ♥.

    Hugs,
    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jay Jay!! :) Can't wait to see you all for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jay Jay! Eager to see your first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!

    its sunday..its sunday.. its sunday..

    ReplyDelete